Friday, October 3, 2008

Nummer Eins

Hi. I've been putting off my first official blog post because I have wanted to make sure it was entirely clever. The only blogs I read are those of my best friends and let me tell you, they are cleverest of all. Not that I'm in it for competition. I just have to have perfection when I write. It's something I struggle with.
However, since I have now achieved complete annoyance with myself for having a blank blog page for an entire week, one with an ironic title of "No Day Without a Line", I decided to just go for it. Write a blog post. Just start.
So here it is my friends, Claire Sorensen's blog. Please don't judge too harshly for I am just beginning. I will give this page a beautiful background when I figure out how.
I love you all immensely. I pray for your happiness and safety every day. I await our reunion with great anticipation, but until that day, know that I miss you and have thought of you specifically at least once today.

Bis morgen,
Claire

3 comments:

Kiki said...

My roommate is so clever. I love her! Hey, that's you!!!

kendra and jeffrey said...

Oh Claire I am so happy! I was awaiting your first post for the longest time and it was just perfect! I love you so much! I can just tell your blog will be the best because you are having way cooler adventures in Austria than we are here in Provo.

Much love!

Anonymous said...

oh, how wonderful! I almost peed my pants when I saw you had a blog.
I really do miss you so much. I had a dream about you, even.