Saturday, February 21, 2009

[Untitled]

I want to write. All day, every day.

Today the sun isn't holding anything back. I want to soak it up.

I have this special bond with parks. Only since last summer, but still. I want to go to one today.

I want to be well-read. Scripturally and secularly.

I come out of Eng 251 enthused about life and the world around me. I want to be more like my professor.

Pioneer Books on Center Street has been calling my name for quite some time. I want to get lost in the shelves of worn and dusty volumes found therein.


I want to do what I want. And I think I'm in the right place to do just that.

2 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

This post is just lovely. All of those things sound absolutely delicious!

You inspire me, my dear!

Sarah Stout said...

Claire... first of all, you're awesome and I share your sentiments exactly.

Secondly, there is this amazing bookstore on the main street in Springville you should go visit (because you are a book store lover).

Thirdly, you should go visit the Springville art museum and like it. You can even volunteer there if you so desire.

Fourthly, I also wish I could write all of the time. I love it so. Enjoy your English classes and continue to soak up as much literature as you can.