Monday, June 15, 2009

Huh.

Sometimes I wish I was brave enough to post anything on this blog.
But I'm not.
Tonight I have chosen to keep some writings to myself and to Katie.
And that is okay with me.
It's not time yet to burst my seams and say all that is inside.
I am not yet allowed.
This can be, IS frustrating.

I am grateful for those times when curiosity leads you to revelation.
I read a blog post tonight and it led me to a movie.
You should watch it. Right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMToqJ8BaE

The Lord's message for me was undeniable. I know that you will receive a message of your own.
Tonight I am grateful that I know how to unwind my insides, how to clear a day's worth of thoughts from my head.
I write.
I type.
My breathing slows, my heartbeat normalizes, my inward energy thrown onto a page.

I am grateful for this therapy,
for without it I would surely explode.
Seriously.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

this video was perfect. its all about timing isn't it? i still don't think i have that down.

when can i see you this week? i'm available most evenings, but wednesday would be perfect because nate is picking someone up from the airport. but let me know. i'll make time for you ANYTIME. please?

Macy said...

I was going to send you the link to this very same video clip last week ... Heavenly Father finds a way, even when people like me don't respond to promptings. I love it that He got it to you anyway!

Scott & Ali said...

claire, so serious. i hope things are ok w/ my little cute claire. we miss you

marta said...

hello hello. wanted to tell you you've won my li'l giveaway. congrats to you. please email me your shipping address and i'll send it straight away.