My thoughts are an illustrator's depiction of wind. I sketch my way through. Literally?
Two walls make a corner above my quilted bed. They will become my inspiration wall. All I need to do is pull out the Scotch tape.
Ink, I need more fluid ink. Tomorrow I make my purchases.
Ooh--chills.
What represents me without my face?
Bare toes floating through bright green blades, the Furiosity ball being pushed along (its seams are tearing--this thrills me), BOOM the mountains are there for my backdrop. Chasing, nutmegging, thighing, heading, footing the ball. As the sun casts its golden flash across the landscape. Vibrant. Earthy. Magic.
Graph paper.
My favorite vending machine is the one that makes me walk through BYU Publications and Printing. Mmmm...soak in the smell of ink puddles and paper sheets. This alone satisfies my want for a snack. Brown paper bag.
Playing cards.
Dirt-stained feet soles.
Full-figured strawberries, chubby plums, Yoplaits, multi-grain Cheerios, cilantro sprigs, neon limes.
Rotten food: gone.
FRESH: this moment (and organized).
Eyelids tap slowly down,
up,
down...
it's time.
But I wanted to be here for a while.
Be present for my own good.
I am here.
So much living and one is only twenty-four.
Fleeing, but rich
twenty-four.
What is boredom?
No sensation I can find, no bothersome ughhh,
keine Langweiligkeit.
Just living.
Not just.
Living it up, Up and EVERYWHERE!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this post makes me feel refreshed!
Post a Comment