Friday, July 24, 2009

I am THESE things:

This morning my alarm started screaming at 8:30 am. I threw my quilt open and sprung from the mattress--make it STOP! I don't want to go to work...and then I grinned, half-asleep, because it's Pioneer Day and Utah is just that great. Nothing is open today, not even BYU Campus Accommodations. So I slept for two more hours. Beautiful.


Inspired by: oh, hello friend
But Claire-ified. Naturally.

I always: use a big spoon to eat cereal

I prefer: driving barefoot

I never leave home without: my stack
(current journal, swirly paper pad, splotched pen pouch, bundle of envelopes, Scotch tape roll) slung over my shoulder in a giant bag

I can't believe I: wear skirts more often than jeans


I never see: a movie full price (HP being an obvious exception)

I melt: when a boy can jam on the piano

I find myself: in the scriptures

I feel uncomfortable: without an undershirt

I have decided: tankinis may cover me more than one-pieces

I am feeling free when: my fists are high in the air, elbows bent to full hyper-extension

I can cry: and still feel strong

I will: serve a mission (someday)

I dream of: a wardrobe purchased entirely from Banana Republic

I am loving: my hair's current length

Most of the time I: make my bed

But usually: not til after work

I can't help: scraping my knees when I rock climb

I remain enchanted by: evening walks when the sun makes your face glow bright orange

I let go: during spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen

I am very aware: of how my body feels

I am incapable of: sitting in grass and not picking it apart

I relish in: mornings on a couch with my Kenj, keeping the laundry loads movin, munching on bowls of cold cereal and chips & salsa, and NOT being at work on a Friday

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

I love what you wrote... reminds me of me and inspires me to think of what I would have written about me. Enjoy the day off! :)

Aimee said...

i also love driving bearfoot. i always take my shoes off. unless they are tennees. but then i hardly wear those.

i love you. i love learning about you. i love you again.

brooke said...

yesssssssssss this post yesssssssssss
(i feel as though i have a disproportionate amount of this types of comments, with just a lot of letters in words like 'yes' and 'agh').