And by that I mean I didn't write on this page for a whole month.
{for a who'e weeken?}
But hey. I'm gettin married.
I'M GETTIN MARRIED!!
And just now I decided that you need to hear the story
all the way
from the beginning,
because you have seen me through some nasty and some beautiful things.
But none are as beautiful as this thing, this big big thing
that's on my mind when German grammar steps and sentence diagramming techniques should be.
No, they shouldn't. Because you're only engaged once.
And I plan to live it up.
So consider this little note before German class my proclamation that:
I will not miss March.

12 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats Claire! Its such an exciting time of life. Enjoy every minute! When's the big date?
FINALLY!! I have been waiting to hear some words from Claire!
I am glad you wont miss March. I need some Claire this March . . . actually I need her all the time! Let's play this weekend, please?!
I might come to your wedding!!! We'll be in Seattle at the end of JULY!
I am freaking with that happy news.
congrats claire. i am excited for you.
I can just hear you say "I'M GETTING MARRIED" in your wonderful enthused Claire voice. Joy, happiness, serene, wonderfuliness, AMAZING
love you
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you, Claire. What wonderful adventures you will enjoy together! :)
Even though we talk nearly every day, I can't tell you how big a sigh of relief I sighed when I saw that you had posted on your blog again! I crave your writings. And, even though I think I know a lot of the Chad & Claire story, I can't wait to see how you whittle it down to the very best words to describe it all.
Sincerely, the Mother of the Bride
I AM SOO SOO HAPPY FOR MY BEST FRIEND SINCE FOREVER TO GET MARRIED!!!! CONGRATS!!!
So you're gonna post again, right?
(Love you.)
Can't wait for a cute little picture of the two of you to accompany your next post...which will be soon right? It was so wonderful to see you and your family this past Sunday in Enumclaw...you look just as beautiful as ever!
CONGRATS! It is the most exciting time ever, enjoy every last second of it all :)
Post a Comment