I'm grateful for spiritual impressions. I never regret acting on them either. I was sitting on my bed feeling strangely disheartened for a few reasons, the main one being the fact that my internet was dying at the exact time I was supposed to talk to Katie. But the Spirit prompted me to pick up my scriptures. Here is what I opened to:
"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed...for our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory."
--2 Corinthians 4: 8-9, 17
No worries. The Lord makes everything work out. Happy day, all is well.
P.S. We definitely ran this morning. Take that!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so wonderful.
I feel quite often like you are the answer to my prayers...
Post a Comment