- Active in the Church
- Returned missionary
- Well-educated (graduated from college)
- Smart
- Good provider
- Loving
- Caring
- Easy going
- Outgoing
- Has time for the family
- Good with kids
- Good looking
- Personality that goes well w/ mine
- Not depressing
- Lives the word of wisdom
- Keeps the commandments
- Talented
- A good example
- Willing to work hard
- Punctual (not always late)
- Athletic
- In shape
- Willing to pamper me
- Spiritual
- Doesn't swear (uses good language)
Written by: Claire Sorensen, age 12
Mom stuck this into the package she sent me a few weeks ago. I was unpacking from Prague today and found it again. Laugh out loud.

4 comments:
AAAaaa!!! I remember this. You are so cute Claire!
love love love.
Oh my gosh, I love this so so much. :) :)
That's so awesome that you wrote all of that when you were 12! It's funny to look back at a list a created during YW's around that time. It is probably fairly similar. Some of the things on the list don't matter to me anymore, but some of them are more important than I'd ever thought they'd be.
i was gonna ask if you just wrote this. but it makes a lot more sense that you wrote it when you were 12. i totally remember doing things like that in young womens. hopefully we both find some worth men, eh?
Post a Comment