No Day Without A Line
I am so glad you posted this. It made me so happy, like I got a sweet little morsel of your life and all it's happiness! Your German sounds so good my dear!much love!
Thanks for sharing where you live... I can't wait to see your actual Wohnung! :)
I think the other video I have of our actual apartment is too big, because it never works. I'll keep trying...or make another.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted this. It made me so happy, like I got a sweet little morsel of your life and all it's happiness! Your German sounds so good my dear!
much love!
Thanks for sharing where you live... I can't wait to see your actual Wohnung! :)
I think the other video I have of our actual apartment is too big, because it never works. I'll keep trying...or make another.
Post a Comment