This blog post is going to be very much like that Word document. Hope you don't mind. Actually, I don't really care. It's just easier than writing a huge entry and that's all I feel like doing right now.
********************************
I'm going to play classical music in my future home, just like my mom always does. I'll have scented candles that smell like fall too (ex: Pumpkin Pie, Spiced Cider, etc.).
I want to see Sherwood live.
I ordered Tiramisu Eis a few weeks ago. I feel kind of bad about it. It wasn't even good. Now Aimee makes fun of me.
I added "dawg" to my Microsoft Word dictionary today.
Everyday on my way to school, I pass the Starbucks on the corner of Mariahilferstraße and Theobaldgasse. Everyday, it is packed with people sitting on the couches in front of the window, sipping hot beverages, scanning the day's newspaper and watching me walk by. They are always wearing scarves. Without fail. One of these days, I'm going to go there just to be one of those people. You know, see what it's like.
As of this morning, I have a bureau full of clean clothes. First time in two weeks. I'm stoked.
Type a sentence of blog. Take a bite of banana, but don't swallow. Scoop peanut butter with fork. Enjoy creamy goodness. Type a sentence of blog... I love you Mama.
Oh yeah, one more thing. My blog title says "No Day Without a Line". Don't be fooled when I don't make an entry for a few days. It's a personal aim, not a daily blog post guarantee. I never go a day without writing, I promise.
********************************
There are beautiful autumn leaves in Kreuzenstein too! On Wednesday, Cindy canceled class and took us on a day trip. We went to this sweet castle that has been the set for many films (Nicholas Cage is filming one next month), has a sweet room devoted to weapons and suits of armor, and an awesome location: on a hill with a panoramic view of multi-colored trees and quaint Austrian villages.
Love, love, love.

7 comments:
Funny you added "dawg" to Microsoft Word dictionary. That's not a word I picture you using. Also, I love how you add in random German words/phrases to your writing. I do it too, because sometimes those are the first words that come to mind.
Love that castle! What's it called?
You know the only reason I make fun of you is because I love you.
But seriously. Please promise me we'll see Sherwood together one day? I know people that went this week and I'm UR (sp) jealous. So. We'll go together. Deal?
Sometimes I go too long with out seeing you. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Hope the Orca is going well.
I'm pretty sure it's just called Burg Kreuzenstein. It was really awesome.
"Dawg" is from a nickname I was typing. I hate the little red squigglies saying I've spelled something wrong :)
Aimee, for sure. I know at least four people who saw them this week, hence that comment.
You are a funny girl!
Claire I just love you so much!
I have this huge urge to be with you right now to talk and be awesome together, maybe even sitting on the Starbucks couches with our hot chocolates and caramel apple ciders wearing scarves!
some day . . . :)
Love you!
Mariahilferstraße and Königsklostergasse
hahahhahahahahah
This blog gives me a perfect picture of you right now. I love the "jumbled thoughts" blogs-- sometimes they are even more effective. :)
Did I mention that I love and miss you... terribly??
Post a Comment