
Kristen and me, taken seconds after discovering Mariahilfer Straße was finally lit up for Christmas.

I wish Americans went all out like this.

City lights at night on the Ring.
(Ringstraße is the main loop through downtown Vienna. Our school is here, as well as the Staatsoper [Opera House], Parliament Building, etc.)

Inside a mall in Dresden. We were loving the Christmas tree.

Jen McCall is from Seattle and I love her.

This picture is for you Dad. Would you like one this big?

Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas market) in Dresden, Germany.

Weihnachtsmarkt in front of the Rathaus. Magnicent, gell?

Marinda and I testing the Adventkrapfen, deep fried scones with jam...heavenly.
3 comments:
Christmas Joy!!
these are great great great pictures Bear.... I am so happy for you.
i miss your writing. and i know you're busy at home... but come on. just kidding. okay. so i should see you in less than a week. right? can't wait. merry christmas. happy new year. all that jazz.
Post a Comment