Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today in Doctrine & Covenants...

...Brother Dorius asked each member of the class to stand and provide the following personal information: Name, Hometown, Major, Year in School, and Relationship Status. Mine went as follows:


Hi, my name is Claire Sorensen and I'm from a little town near Seattle called Enumclaw.
I'm a sophomore majoring in German Teaching with a minor in English Teaching.
I'm not married, but I'm not single.

BAM!

7 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

you are so cool. and brave. good job!

ahhh I love you!

Cathy said...

Glad you had a fabulous experience in Europe! Fun to be back at school and with all of your friends. Life is good!

kaylie jean. said...

hahaha

so smooth.

like butter.

Sarah Stout said...

First of all... I know that your teacher probably meant well, but announcing to a class of virtual strangers your "relationship" status can be potentially embarrassing and awkward.

Second of all... Are you dating who I think you're dating? :)

brooke said...

BAM is right. go get em.

Kiki said...

um hi. story time?

Lindsay said...

Claire- you better keep me up to date!!! Good luck with being back at school- I'm glad I got to see you and miss all the time we used to have to hang out! Oh and where should I send the baby pictures?? Only a few more weeks and then the two of you can share a birthday! HA! As if you can plan it! :-)