

Gosh, so many thoughts and prayers go out from my mind about you every day. I hope that you know this. I wish that I could have you with me every second of every day. But alas, we have our own responsibilities. Thank goodness we can escape from them every now and then and just be with each other. I live for those times.
You're loved. A lot.

6 comments:
I feel so priviledged to be one of these people. Seriously girl, I LOVE you so much. I love reading your blog. And I love having chats with you about anything and everything.
wow.
Jordan was tan.
And I love you.. as well
I love how often you are posting lately!
Stupid responsibility, keeping us away from our love and from each other. dang it.
i love you. :)
Such a sweet post! PS... Interesting that JOrdan was included in this list. :) The girl is trying to tell us something!
Claire, I loved reading this post and seeing the pictures of the special people in your life. You are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends ... I believe that much of the love and friendship we receive back is based on what we give to begin with. On that note, because of your sweetness and genuineness, you have attracted amazing people to you. You are indeed blessed.
Post a Comment