Hello, dear reader.
How are you doing today?
Think about it.
How are you--really?
What is your automatic response?
Is your mood determined by the one bad thing that happened today?
Do you habitually reply that you are great,
even when you are not?
Or are you up front,
completely honest with yourself and with others?
Think about it.
I'm interested to know.

5 comments:
I am doing fabulous thanks for asking. And I usually answer great. Though, when I am not great I'll answer okay. How are you doing liebe?
The sun is shining and I am doing well! I can't wait to leave school and enjoy the weather and the longer daylight hours. Thank goodness for a few warms days to remind me that summer is coming soon! :) I hope you're doing well.
P.S. These are good questions to think about... some days I think we all focus a little too much on the ONE negative thing that happened rather than all of the good that is in our lives. This reminds me of Elder Wirthlin's talk last fall. We need to be happy in spite of (or, in some cases, because of) those things that happen in our lives.
I'm well.
and I love claire.
That's what I thought.
This is great. I am glad you said this because today I made the resolve to be more honest and open with the people around me {mostly due to my sfl class, which I will tell you about later ;)}
I love you.
Oh and I am actually doing well, despite the fact that I am super anxious to be done with school, oh gee!
wa wa waaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment